Wings of fate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To be his Queen: Annie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

To be his Queen: Annie Empty
PostSubject: To be his Queen: Annie   To be his Queen: Annie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm

He ran his fingers through her long black hair. "You are like an angel." He whispbered

Her brown eyes grew wide.

"I love you, Annie."

She knew what the was gonna say next, and she wanted to make a run for it. "I love you too." She said in a small voice instead. She really did love him.

"I want you to marry me, Annie." He said gently. She was right.

He was laying on the grass, she on his chest. She touched a lock of his blond hair. Her brown eyes met his blue ones. She quickly looked away. She was happy but had a frown on her face.

"What's wrong Annie?" The young king asked. "Don't want to marry me?"

"I do want to marry you, Christapor, Its just that. . ." Her voice trailed off.

"Just what?" He demaned after a moment.

Annie cried.

'That I am an angel.' Yelled in her head.

"What will they say? If you marry a poor girl like me?!" She put her face to his chest not careing her tears were staining his nice and rich cloths.

"Nothing." Christapor said not careing ethier.

"They won't like me!' Annie cried.

"Nonsesne!" He said.

"There will be atpemts on my life by the noble who wants you to marry his daughter!" She cried into his chest.

The truth was she was already dead. Thats why she could't marry him.

"If anyone even touchs even a single strand of your hair I shall have them put to death!" He said.

Annie cried more she didn't wish that.

He wrapped his arms aroud her tring to clam her.

She pulled away and stood up. "I- I have to go." She said and went to bow.

He waved his hand before she could. "Just go." He said. "Just remeber I won;t give up on you, Annie! One day you WILL be my queen." He said leaning his head back and closeing his eyes.

Annie nodded and ran off into the woods, still cring.

~~
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net
Mel.R.M
Admin
Mel.R.M

To be his Queen: Annie Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be his Queen: Annie   To be his Queen: Annie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Annie ran towards the big red doors in the under world. A moment later she pushed open the doors. She had died a painless death. After running from the young king she knew what she would need to do.

Pshyce laguhed. Tyler was sitting on the floor. The goddess holding a sword over him. Psyche put the sword down, seeing the angel. She waved her hand dimissing Tyler. He disappered glad that he was saved from this beating.

"What is that you want?" Clara said standing up. She had been watching her mother beat Tyler.

"I want to make a deal with death! I want a second chance as human." Annie said tears running down her face.

"Oh?" Psyche laguhed. "No. You have nothing I want."

"Please." Annie cried fallig to her knees her head in her hands.

Psyche walked over to her seat and sat down amused.

Annie looked up. "That boy, that demon boy. He was one of your servents? Not a very good one."

Death looked at Annie listening.

"You want a better servent? I could give you my first born. The you can raise it how you like." She said, not thinking about what she was doing to her own child in an act of selfishness.

Death and Havoc smiled. "Yes." They said together.

"I accept." Psyche said she waved her hand, takeing annie's wings.

"Thank-you." Annie said standing up, human again and running out of the room back towards earth.
~~
Back to top Go down
https://lifedeath.rpg-board.net

To be his Queen: Annie
Page 1 of 1